At Barco’s Painting, you can discover world-class cabinet painting and other services. Whether you want a dramatic change or merely need to update your kitchen, we can help. Our cabinet painting services can work with a variety of materials, paints and primers.
Do you brush and roll the cabinets?
Does Barco's Painting offer a warranty for cabinets?
Can Barco's Painting add new handles or hinges to our cabinets?
Do you need a deposit?
Traditional cabinet refacing can cost as much as $10,000. Worse still, it can take up to five days to complete. It will take the company even longer if they have to order the necessary materials. If you are in the middle of a kitchen renovation project, you need a faster, more affordable option.
With painting services, you can save money and get your cabinets updated in just a few hours. On average, repainting your cabinets costs just 33 percent as much as the price of refacing your cabinets. If you wanted to replace your cabinets completely, it would cost five times more than the cost of painting them.
It takes just three to five days to dramatically change your cabinets with a completely new color. In most cases, you can still use the same cabinet doors and hardware. As a result, you can spend less money and get faster results by repainting your cabinets instead of replacing them.
How Our Company Can Help You
You love your home, so you do not want it to become a construction site for weeks at a time. Our company works to complete each project quickly, so you can get back to your normal life. As soon as you hire our business, we will immediately get to work on your cabinet project.
How the Painting Process Works
- We begin by removing the cabinet doors and hardware.
- Next, we use tape, drop cloths and other tools to protect your floors, counters and other surfaces.
- We thoroughly clean wooden surfaces and sand away any imperfections.
- Our team members will repair any scratches, dents or cracks until the surface is completely smooth.
- Afterward, we apply two coats of primer. Then, we add two topcoats to create a factory finish.
- Once everything has had a chance to dry, we reinstall the hardware. Next, we hang the cabinet doors back on the cabinets.
- Finally, our team thoroughly inspects your cabinets to make sure everything is perfect.
We are committed to providing exceptional services to all of our clients. Because of this, we only use the best quality of equipment and paint. When we are finished, your cabinets will be resistant to grease splatters, impacts and scratches.
Why Should You Get Your Cabinets Redone?
More importantly, painting your cabinets can help them last longer. In a typical kitchen or bathroom, moisture is constantly present. Over time, this moisture can cause wooden cabinets to rot. Paint protects your cabinets by adding a protective layer that stops moisture from affecting the wood. The paint can also keep your cabinets safe from insects, acids and heat. Plus, repainting your cabinets is significantly cheaper than replacing them completely.